An introduction to Sage accounting software
Managing finances can be a time-consuming task, especially for growing businesses. With a host of accounting and Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software solutions available, it can be difficult to identify which solution would be the right one for your business.
Sage is a leading provider of finance software, with solutions designed to meet the needs of businesses of all sizes. With two key products, Sage 200 and Sage Intacct, businesses can increase productivity, streamline processes, and scale, by harnessing the array of different features they each provide.
Sage 200 is a powerful accounting and ERP system designed for small-to-medium-sized businesses. Available in two different versions, Standard and Professional (depending on how complex your business processes are). Both versions of Sage 200 have an array of features and modules to help businesses overcome operational challenges.
Key benefits of Sage 200 include:
- Improved efficiency: By automating numerous time-consuming tasks, finance teams can focus on other crucial areas
- Better data management: With Sage 200, businesses can more easily manage and access financial data from a central location, offering greater visibility and control
- Automation: Automate manual processes to improve efficiency and productivity
- Integrations: Sage 200 has a plethora of 3rd party addons available that can add value to your business.
- Scalability: Sage 200 has been designed to grow alongside businesses, providing confidence that the solution will continue to meet their needs
Sage Intacct is cloud-based accounting software designed specifically for growing businesses and the modern CFO. With near-endless functionality, Sage Intacct has a range of additional benefits:
- Cloud-based: Sage Intacct can be accessed from anywhere at any time, all that’s needed is an internet connection
- Automation: Offering a range of automation features including workflows and bank feeds, accuracy is significantly improved with no more need for manual data entry
- Flexibility: Sage Intacct is highly customisable, meaning the software is flexible and can be tailored to meet specific business needs and processes
- Reporting: Sophisticated and dynamics real-time reporting and dashboards for improved decision making
- Ease-of-use: A fresh modern intuitive user interface
How Sage is different?
There are several ways in which Sage is different from other accounting and ERP providers, one key way is their focus on scalability. Sage offers solutions to businesses of all sizes, meaning that as organisations grow, they can easily upgrade to a more advanced solution without changing providers.
Another key differentiator is Sage’s commitment to innovation. Sage is constantly investing in research and development to improve its software. They are always looking for new technologies and features to meet the evolving needs of businesses.
If you’re looking for a tailored accounting or ERP solution that will help your business overcome operational challenges, or you would just like to learn more about the Sage products on offer, please don’t hesitate to get in touch. Feel free to call us on 03300 245447 or email email@example.com. Partnering with Sage for over 20 years, our experts have the knowledge to help answer any questions you may have.